Here are a few more good news stories from the outbreak…
- A 12-year-old girl in New Orleans with a rare heart condition tested positive for COVID-19 . . . died for two minutes . . . and then was brought back to life by doctors. She’s now recovered from the disease.
And a seven-year-old boy in Baltimore with sickle cell disease has also made a full recovery after catching coronavirus.
- A guy in Staten Island, New York proposed to his girlfriend last week by having friends and family come over . . . stay a safe distance away outside . . . and reveal the message “Will you marry me?” on umbrellas.
- The U.S. military’s germ warfare research division may have just figured out how to do an early test that will detect if a person has caught coronavirus within 24 hours . . . the tests right now can only detect it when a person’s had it for four days.
- The coronavirus pandemic may haended the commercial whaling industry in Iceland. That’s one of just three countries that still has commercial whaling.
- The CEO of an apartment operating company called The Connor Group made $1.6 million in the stock market and decided to divide it up among all of his essential employees like property managers and maintenance workers.
- A six-year-old boy in British Columbia, Canada has set up a joke stand outside to make his neighbors laugh . . . from a safe distance away, of course.
- While a global pandemic isn’t exactly the way we’d want to achieve something like this, global greenhouse gas emissions are projected to be down almost 8% this year . . . an all-time record.
- A 15-year-old girl in Texas has collected 12,000 protective masks for hospital staff.
(Various sourcing in article)