Did you know Americans watch the most TV? Of course we do – with like 300 different networks and streaming services producing so many original shows it’d literally be impossible to find enough time to watch all of ’em.
But we’re gonna try. According to a study, people in North America watch more TV than anyone else in the world. We watch an average of four hours and three minutes a day, which is WELL above the worldwide average of just under three hours.
The study also found that American TV shows are the most popular worldwide. British shows are second. You can celebrate our achievement with some great new television.
Thursday, April 1, 2021
- The third season premiere of “Manifest” at 8:00 p.m. on NBC.
- The 18th season premiere of “Top Chef” at 8:00 p.m. on Bravo.
- The series premiere of “The United States of Al” at 8:30 p.m. on CBS. A sitcom about a Marine combat veteran struggling to readjust to civilian life with the interpreter who served with his unit in Afghanistan.
- The one-hour second season premiere of “The Moodys” at 9:00 p.m. on Fox.
- “Law & Order: SVU” at 9:00 p.m. on NBC. Christopher Meloni returns to guest star as former Detective Elliot Stabler when his family is threatened and the unit hunts down the suspect to protect them. Detective Stabler starred in the first 12 seasons. We’re now in the 22nd season.
- Part 4 of the “Hall of Flame: Top 100 Roast Moments” at 10:00 p.m. on Comedy Central.
Tonight’s schedule also includes “Station 19” at 8:00 p.m. . . . “Grey’s Anatomy” at 9:00 . . . and “Clarice” and “A Million Little Things” at 10:00 p.m.
- “Jimmy Fallon”– Michelle Obama, Guy Raz, and Edie Brickell & New Bohemians. (Repeat)
- “Jimmy Kimmel”– Octavia Spencer, Melissa McCarthy, Nasim Pedrad, and Fitz featuring Bryce Vine.
- “Stephen Colbert”– Nicolle Wallace, Michaela Coel, and Kings of Leon. (Repeat)
- “James Corden”– Rob Gronkowski, Elle Fanning, and Sabrina Carpenter. (Repeat)
- “Seth Meyers”– Regina King, Kathryn Hahn, and Chang-rae Lee. (Repeat)
- “Conan”– Colin Quinn. (Repeat)
- “Lilly Singh”– Patton Oswalt. (Repeat)