Did you know Americans watch the most TV? Of course, we do – with like 300 different networks and streaming services producing so many original shows it’d literally be impossible to find enough time to watch all of ’em.
But we’re gonna try. According to a study, people in North America watch more TV than anyone else in the world. We watch an average of four hours and three minutes a day, which is WELL above the worldwide average of just under three hours.
The study also found that American TV shows are the most popular worldwide. British shows are second. You can celebrate our achievement with some great new television…
Thursday, March 25, 2021
- The series finale of “Superstore” in back-to-back episodes starting at 8:00 p.m. on NBC.
- The one-hour special “People Presents: Harry & Meghan’s American Dream” at 8:00 p.m. on the CW.
- “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” at 8:00 p.m. on E!
- The first season finale of “Call Me Kat” at 9:00 p.m. on Fox.
- The series premiere of “For Real: The Story of Reality TV” at 9:00 p.m. on E!
Tonight’s schedule also includes “Station 19” at 8:00 p.m. . . . “Legacies” and “Grey’s Anatomy” at 9:00 . . . and “A Million Little Things” at 10:00 p.m.
- “Jimmy Fallon”– Maya Rudolph, Christopher Meloni, and 24Goldn.
- “Jimmy Kimmel”– Gwen Stefani, and Dr. Sanjay Gupta. (Repeat)
- “Stephen Colbert”– Emmanuel Acho, and Gina Yashere. (Repeat)
- “James Corden”– Chrissy Teigen and NEEDTOBREATHE.
- “Seth Meyers”– Sacha Baron Cohen, and Viet Thanh Nguyen.
- “Conan”– Mike Birbiglia. (Repeat)
- “Lilly Singh”– Renee Montgomery.