Did you know Americans watch the most TV? Of course, we do – with like 300 different networks and streaming services producing so many original shows it’d literally be impossible to find enough time to watch all of ’em.
But we’re gonna try. According to a study, people in North America watch more TV than anyone else in the world. We watch an average of four hours and three minutes a day, which is WELL above the worldwide average of just under three hours.
The study also found that American TV shows are the most popular worldwide. British shows are second. You can celebrate our achievement with some great new television.
Tuesday, April 13, 2021
- “The Resident” returns at 8:00 p.m. on Fox.
- “Prodigal Son” returns at 9:00 p.m. on Fox.
- The two-hour return of “Big Sky” at 9:00 p.m. on ABC.
- The sixth season finale of “16 & Pregnant” at 9:00 p.m. on MTV.
Tonight’s schedule also includes “The Flash” at 8:00 p.m. . . . “Supergirl” and “This Is Us” at 9:00 . . . and “New Amsterdam” and “Mayans M.C.” at 10:00 p.m.
- “Jimmy Fallon”– Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Phoebe Robinson, and Celeste.
- “Jimmy Kimmel”– John Stamos, Katheryn Winnick, and Easy Life.
- “Stephen Colbert”– Daniel Kaluuya, Taylor Swift, and Lucy Dacus.
- “James Corden”– Darren Criss and British actress Vanessa Kirby.
- “Seth Meyers”– Cristin Milioti, Denis Leary, and author Patrick Radden Keefe.
- “Conan”– Jeffrey Dean Morgan.
- “Lilly Singh”– Actress Maitreyi Ramakrishnan from the Netflix show “Never Have I Ever”.