Did you know Americans watch the most TV? Of course, we do – with like 300 different networks and streaming services producing so many original shows it’d literally be impossible to find enough time to watch all of ’em.
But we’re gonna try. According to a study, people in North America watch more TV than anyone else in the world. We watch an average of four hours and three minutes a day, which is WELL above the worldwide average of just under three hours.
The study also found that American TV shows are the most popular worldwide. British shows are second. You can celebrate our achievement with some great new television.
Monday, April 12, 2021
- “The Voice” at 8:00 p.m. on NBC. Part 3 of the Battle Rounds.
- “American Idol” at 8:00 p.m. on ABC. The Top 12 are revealed.
- “Watch What Happens Live” at 10:00 p.m. on Bravo. Nicole Byer and Kenan Thompson guest.
Tonight’s schedule also includes “All American” at 8:00 p.m. . . . “All Rise” and “Black Lightning” at 9:00 . . . and “Debris” and “Bull” at 10:00 p.m.
- “Jimmy Fallon”– Snoop Dogg, and H.E.R.
- “Jimmy Kimmel”– Andy Garcia, Clayton Kershaw, and Noga Erez.
- “Stephen Colbert”– John Boehner, and Shelley FKA DRAM.
- “James Corden”– Rainn Wilson, and Tom Odell.
- “Seth Meyers”– John Oliver, and director Chloé Zhao. She’s doing the upcoming MCU movie “Eternals“.
- “Conan”– Steven Yeun.
- “Lilly Singh”– RZA.