Did you know Americans watch the most TV? Of course we do – with like 300 different networks producing so many original shows it’d literally be impossible to find enough time to watch all of ’em.
But we’re gonna try. According to a study, people in North America watch more TV than anyone else in the world. We watch an average of four hours and three minutes a day, which is WELL above the worldwide average of just under three hours.
The study also found that American TV shows are the most popular worldwide. British shows are second. You can celebrate our achievement with some great new television.
Wednesday, January 13, 2021
- “The Masked Dancer” at 8:00 p.m. on Fox.
- “The Price Is Right at Night”one-hour special at 8:00 p.m. on CBS.
- “The Big Interview with Dan Rather” at 8:00 p.m. on AXS-TV. Luke Combs guests.
- The ABC sitcoms “The Goldbergs”, “American Housewife”, and “The Conners” return tonight, starting at 8:00 p.m.
- The series premiere of “Call Your Mother”at 9:30 p.m. on ABC. A sitcom starring Kyra Sedgwick as an empty-nester mom who reinserts herself back into her kids’ lives.
- The sixth season premiere of “Full Frontal with Samantha Bee” at 10:30 p.m. on TBS.
- “Watch What Happens Live” at 11:00 p.m. on Bravo. Paula Abdul guests.
Tonight’s schedule also includes the return of “Chicago Med” at 8:00 p.m. . . . “SEAL Team” and “Chicago Fire” at 9:00 . . . and “S.W.A.T.” and “Chicago P.D.” at 10:00 p.m.
Late Night Guests:
- “Jimmy Fallon”– Riz Ahmed, Angela Bassett, and Jacob Collier with Daniel Caesar.
- “Jimmy Kimmel”– Bryan Cranston, Carrie Coon, and Beach Bunny.
- “Stephen Colbert”– Samantha Bee, and Paul Mescal.
- “James Corden”– Paul Bettany, and Lennie James.
- “Seth Meyers”– Bobby Moynihan, and New Jersey Congressman Andy Kim.
- “Trevor Noah”– Busta Rhymes and Ijeoma Oluo, author of “So You Want to Talk About Race?” (Repeat)
- “Conan”– Andrew Rannells. (Repeat)
- “Lilly Singh”– Rainn Wilson.