A new survey looked at the most stressful “life moments.” And we’re not sure we’re on board with the results, because a few big ones didn’t make the list.
Divorce and the death of a loved one did NOT make the top ten. But somehow, a dead PHONE BATTERY did. (???) Here are the top ten most stressful life events, according to the survey . . .
- Losing your job.
- Moving to a new home.
- Planning a wedding.
- Getting married. Seems like they could have combined those last two.
- Starting a new job.
- Having your phone die when you’re lost.
- Having a child. Yep, LESS stressful than not having a phone. (???)
- Interviewing for a new job.
- Meeting your significant other’s parents for the first time.
- Doing your taxes.