Lots of people are watching the Super Bowl at home alone or in small groups this year, instead of going to a big party.
So, a bunch of restaurants are doing takeout deals. Here’s a rundown of what they’re offering . . .
- Applebee’s. Every $40 online order on Sunday will come with 40 free boneless wings. Just use the promo code BIGGAME.
- Red Lobster. They’ve got “Game Day Bundle” specials going on through Sunday that include entrées, sides, Cheddar Bay Biscuits, and free Pepsi.
- Yard House. They’ve got a Tailgate Takeout Pack, which comes with chicken nachos, wings, and a choice of two pizzas for $50.
- BJ’s Restaurant. They put together “Homegating Packs,” which include deep-dish pizza, chips and dip, appetizers, and a beer growler or non-alcoholic drink for $65.
- Hooters. They’re offering an MVP Bundle, which includes 42 wings with a choice of two sides for $40.
- Buffalo Wild Wings. Buffalo Wild Wings is giving everyone free wings. . . but only if the game goes into overtime. (A Super Bowl has only gone to OT once, in 2017.)
- Panda Express. Through Sunday, you can get a Family Mealwith three large entrées and two large sides for $29 plus free delivery.